AC Maui – Let Us Walk You Through
Pacific Air Conditioning & Sheet Metal’s main office is located in the industrial area of Wailuku, Maui. Since we are in Wailuku and next to Kahului, these are the two areas on Maui that we can service the fastest for customers needing Maui air conditioning services. Looking at a map, the majority of Maui’s industrial areas and a lot of homes are located in and between Wailuku and Kahului. This is no surprise, but this is where we perform most of our air conditioning installations and air conditioning repairs. This is why people on Maui call us for Wailuku air conditioning or Kahului air conditioning. Pacific Air Conditioning is located in the Wailuku industrial complex so we can easily load and unload delivery trucks and our own trucks for air conditioning units and also for sheet metal materials and finished products. Even though we are located in Wailuku and Kahului, we also service the entire island of Maui for our air conditioning customers. It’s just a normal and routine drive for us to service air conditioning repairs and installations in Kihei, Lahaina, Wailea, Paia, Pukalani, Makawao, Haiku, and especially other towns on the west side of Maui like Kaanapali and Kahana.Benefits of Air Conditioning Services in Maui
That really is a benefit of having our air conditioning company in Wailuku as we can service the entire island of Maui from a central location. Being in Wailuku is just like having our office in Kahului, Maui since the two towns are located next to one another. An additional benefit of Pacific Air Conditioning and Sheet Metal is that we are a full-service air conditioning and full-service sheet metal contractor that can save you money since we can fabricate all of our own sheet metal products in house. If you want to learn more about us, you can read more on our about us page
Air Conditioning Maui Service Areas Let’s talk about Pacific Air Conditioning and Sheet Metal’s service areas on Maui. These are the main locations we identify for air conditioning services on Maui and we service these locations and everything else in between: Wailuku, Kahului, Spreckelsville, Waikapu, Paia, Haliimale, Makawao, Haiku-Pauwela, Pukalani, Keokea, Makena, Wailea-Makena, Wailea, Kihei, Maalaea, Olowalu, West Maui, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Napili-Honokowai, Kapalua, Kahakuloa, Lanai, Molokai, Airport Village, and anywhere on Maui.
Here is our physical address on Maui:
Pacific Air Conditioning & Sheet Metal
816 Alua Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
To visit Pacific Air Conditioning & Sheet Metal’s office from the Kahului airport on Maui, follow these directions:
From the Kahului Airport
1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732
Take State Hwy 36 and Kahului Beach Rd to Lower Main St in Kahului
Head southwest on Lanui Cir toward Airport Rd
Slight right onto Airport Rd
Turn right onto State Hwy 36
Use any lane to turn slightly left onto E Kaahumanu Ave
Turn right onto Kahului Beach Rd
Continue on Lower Main St. Drive to Alua St in Wailuku
Continue straight onto Lower Main St
Turn right onto Hookahi St
Turn left onto Alua St
Our office building will be on the left
816 Alua St
Wailuku, HI 96793
No matter if you are a visitor or a resident to Maui, here are Pacific Air Conditioning’s top 5 things to do on Maui:
1) Drive the road to Hana. Most people start their drive in Kahului and the drive ends in Hana, but this is a trip where the trip is better than the destination. Do more research because there are many things to do between Kahului and Hana.
2) Whale watching. Whale watching season is typically between December and April and peaking in February. Lahaina on the southwest side of Maui is where all the best tour boats are located.
3) Helicopter tour of the island. This is the best way to see the entire island of Maui. You can truly see everything from Kahului, Wailuku, Lahaina, Kihei, Paia, Hana, Wailea, Maalaea, Waikapu, and so much more!
4) Visit Haleakala National Park. This is an adventure and we say watching the sunrise here is the best. Go early, dress extra warm, bring food and water, and leave extra early. The drive from anywhere on Maui is slow but Haleakala is 100% worth the effort.
5) Visit Iao Valley, State Park. While this is a very beautiful area located in the heart of Maui, the history and battles that took place here are legendary. Read up on the history of the displays that are around. Iao Valley State Park is located just outside of Wailuku.
Here is a list of the Top 5 helpful Maui County links that you may find helpful:
1) The main County of Maui Hawaii website: www.mauicounty.gov
2) County of Maui Hawaii building permits: www.mauicounty.gov/1208/Building-Permit
3) County of Maui Hawaii environmental management: www.mauicounty.gov/114/Environmental-Management
4) County of Maui Hawaii electrical permits: www.mauicounty.gov/1219/Electrical-Permit
5) County of Maui Hawaii building permit status: http://kivanet10g.co.maui.hi.us/kivanet/2/permit/index.cfm
Here are some reviews from Maui residents that have provided written testimonials for air conditioning services we provided to them:
Cassie Lopez from Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii said: Great customer service and affordable. My 93-year-old dad lives in Wailuku and I live on Oahu and his A/C unit was acting up, so I had to coordinate and schedule everything remotely. Pacific air conditioning guys were so sweet and helpful and repaired my dad’s AC. So happy we didn’t have to replace the whole thing. This is the best air conditioning company on Maui.
Bruce Smith from Kahului, Maui, Hawaii said: Highly recommend these guys for air conditioning services on Maui. We called to have our split AC units serviced and tuned up. Brad did a good job of showing us what we can do to keep our units running smooth. Our units run like brand new again.
John Romanowski from Kihei, Maui, Hawaii said: Best Air Conditioning company on Maui !! Don’t use anyone else.
If you need to find us on Google, our primary business categories are air conditioning contractor, air conditioning repair, air conditioning service, air conditioning installation, and sheet metal fabrication.
For specific services on Maui, click the appropriate link:
Kihei Air Conditioning
Kahului Air Conditioning
Wailuku Air Conditioning
Lahaina Air Conditioning